- MilSpec ACS buttstock
- DSG AR Carbine Stock End Plate
- DSG AR Carbine Stock Lock Ring/Castle Nut
- DSG AR15 Carbine Buffer Spring
- DSG AR15 Carbine Buffer
- DSG AR Carbine 6 Position Mil-Spec Diameter Buffer Tube
The patent-pending Magpul ACS Adaptable Carbine/Storage – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation and the extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure by resisting spring relaxation. Similar to the Magpul CTR™, the ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes wobble* for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
• Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
• Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
• Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
• Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right-hand side
• LOP is adjustable from 11.1 inches to 14.4 inches
• Includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels
Made in U.S.A.