- Milspec Diameter Stock Hardware Kit
- Magpul BSL Arm Brace Milspec - Black
Milspec Diameter Stock Hardware Kit
The Carbine Receiver Extension is a 6 position Mil-Spec diameter buffer tube made from 6061 aluminum. Buffer is a standard weight carbine buffer. The spring is carbine length. All parts are made in the USA by military contractors.
Magpul BSL Arm Brace
Magpul BSL Arm Brace Milspec in Black (MAG1143-BLK) is designed to improve the single-handed employment of large-format pistols. The BSL utilizes Magpul design and engineering to offer a stabilizing accessory with a robust feature set and trusted Magpul quality.
With classic Magpul aesthetics, the BSL is compatible with Mil-Spec carbine receiver extensions and employs a simplified, durable, and easy-to-use adjustment mechanism. An integrated QD cup and two M-LOK compatible slots provide ambidextrous sling mounting options and enable stabilizing sling tension to be applied, drastically increasing single-handed control of the firearm. With a straightforward design and Magpul innovation, the BSL is a simple solution to improving your AR pistol.
Improves Single-Armed Use Of Large-Format Pistols
- Designed and intended for use as a stabilizing accessory for one-handed firing
- M-LOK compatible slots for additional sling mounting options
- Ambidextrous rear QD cup allows sling tension to be applied while firing with one hand to improve stability
- Toolless, single-handed adjustment
Simple, Strong Construction
- High-strength polymer and metal construction