Fortis REV™ II (FRTREV-II-14-ML) is an extremely lightweight yet robust free-floating rail system. They've managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. MLOK™ cutouts were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition. It is also piston compatible. Has anti-rotation tabs.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 14.8"
- Weight 9.3 oz
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut Not Included
- Made in the USA!
Customers who bought this item also bought