The Fortis SWITCH™ is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the 5.56MM platform. When designing the SWITCH™, Fortis wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition-specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent-pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail.
The rail features keymod slots, QD attachments point as well as a full Picatinny rail on top.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 12.75”
- Internal Diameter: 1.34"
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- Keymod at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat-treated barrel nut 1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.
- Clamp torque setting 20 in-lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec not included
- Made in the USA!