Fortis SWITCH™ is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the DPMS high profile 308 platforms. When designing the SWITCH™, we wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition-specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent-pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail. The rail features keymod slots, QD attachments point as well as a full Picatinny rail on top.
- DPMS High Profile
- Material Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length 15.75"
- Weight 12.01 ounces
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- Keymod at the 3 & 9 o'clock
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat-treated barrel nut 1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.
- Clamp torque setting 32 in-lbs
- Made in the USA!