The Daniel Defense M4A1 12.25" Rail Interface System RIS II in Dark Earth (01-004-08001) was designed for a free float M203 solution without additional parts. This was accomplished by integrating all of the needed parts to free float the M203 into the rail itself.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Free-Floating Barrel Design For Increased Accuracy
- Two-Piece Design for USSOCOM Allows For the Attachment of an M203 Grenade Launcher When Lower Rail Section is Removed.
- Battle-Proven, 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform & Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish
|Product Weight:||17.7 oz|
|Continuous Upper Rail:||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel:||No|