Featuring the same industry-leading barrel nut and lock-up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the QRF Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 platform. Includes T, L, R, and B recoil slot markings on all four rails to aid in a repeatable setup for the end-user.
This proprietary patented mounting system US Patent 8904691, includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
- Free Float Quad Rail eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross-sectional strength.
- Includes 4 QD Sing Swivel Sockets, limited rotation
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 9.8 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 2.12" Wide