The MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross-sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 4.8 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Barrel Nut & wrench included
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load-bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.