The BCM M-LOK MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 9.2 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Barrel Nut & wrench included
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.