The Aero Precision 12" ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Rail in black (APRA500104A) is designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. Their proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
The new Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. It features 2 mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom engineered barrel nut with the use of a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard often seen with current applications during installation.
- Front and rear picatinny rail
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3" Inside diameter
- 1.5" Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
Note: The ATLAS Handguards are NOT compatible with the M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver.