Magpul MAG012-ODG XT Rail Panel in Olive Drab Green is the perfect accessory for covering your 1913 Picatinny rail. The clever black-out design provides optimal shielding. And Magpul makes the rail in a semi-rubbery material, giving you improved weapon control.
Covering your rail in a robust material can be important in some combat situations. You need an accessory that can absorb shock and prevent features in the environment from damaging the rest of your weapon system. You never know what type of bumps and scrapes you're going to receive.
Magpul supplies the XT rail panels in a helpful design that you can easily cut in sections to provide a continuous mount cover. The panels cover the entire side of the carbine rail system. To cut, just use a pair of scissors, a retractable razor blade, or a knife.
The guard is made in the USA for added quality and durability.
Features of the Magpul XT Rail Panel in OD Green
- Rail panel designed to cover 1913 Picatinny rails
- Stylish black-out design for discreet operations
- Customizable and easy to cut to the desired length
- Provides a continuous mount cover
XT Rail Panels offer low-profile 1913 Picatinny rail coverage. The semi-rubbery material offers improved weapon control and rail protection.
Easily cut for custom lengths, sections can mount next to each other to form a visually continuous cover.
- Each panel will cover an entire side of a carbine rail system.
- They are easily trimmed to shorter lengths using a razor blade, Exacto knife, or a pair of scissors.
Made in the U.S.A.