After the July 7, 2016, Dallas police ambush, RISE Armament made it their mission to develop a highly dependable rifle that would accommendate a law enforcement budget. From that mission Rise Armament produced the RA-300LE 16" .223 Wylde Rifle, an out of the box duty ready workhorse. The RA-300LE was developed with input from SWAT, SOT, SRT officers, and military personnel.
- .223 Wylde chambered — Accurate with both .223 and 5.56 ammunition
- Advanced flash hider — Developed specifically for the 300LE, the four-prong flash hider ensures flash minimization in low-light environments to avoid affecting the user’s night vision capabilities. Additionally, the annoying ringing that’s typical with most flash hiders was engineered to be nearly nonexistent.
- CB-160 barrel — With superior accuracy and proprietary weight reduction, this barrel is a favorite among top competitive shooters. The 416R stainless steel barrel shoots sub MOA with factory ammo and has a 1:7 twist, ½ x 28 threads, and mid-length gas system for more manageable recoil.
- LE handguard — The 13.5-inch handguard has a continuous 12 o’clock top rail, MLOK slots for attachments, a slim profile for comfort, and skeletonized design for weight reduction.
- Forged upper and lower receiver set with a classic appearance
- LE145 Tactical Trigger — Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, it features a crisp, balanced break and 4.5-pound pull.
- Premium black nitride-coated bolt carrier group for dependability and smoother shooting
- Ambidextrous safety — The ambi safety features a long throw and a short throw, along with interchangeable paddles, so an agency’s gunsmith can tailor the safety selector to the shooter’s preference or department policy.
- Magpul pistol grip and CTR stock