How to purchase a firearm/lower online:
You must be 21 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns or receivers. Firearms will only ship to Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders.
Find an FFL holder near you who will accept the firearm transfer. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range, or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. Firearms cannot be shipped directly to your house. Check your local & state laws before purchasing. You can call us directly to place an order or online anytime. Please put your FFL’s name and phone number in the comments when you check out. Have your FFL include your name and order number when they send us a copy of their license. They can either email their License to FFL@dsgarms.com or fax (817.615.8820) a copy to us.
Orders that include firearms will be shipped via FedEx Ground unless directed to AK or HI. Handguns will be shipped 2nd-day air via FedEx. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
No items requiring FFL acknowledgment are shipped to California or Cook County, Illinois.
How to purchase a suppressor or short barrel rifle (SBR) online:
1. Is it legal for you? Here is a list of states that currently allow private ownership of suppressors:
AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY.
Even if you live in one of these states, you should verify that owning a suppressor is legal in your area.
2. Purchase the suppressor from DSG Arms.
- Add the suppressor to your cart and follow the checkout process.
- When you get your email confirmation of your order, phone DSG Arms or email FFL@dsgarms.com and arrange for your transfer. (From DSG Arms to your FFL/SOT dealer, the transfer usually takes about 2 to 4 days, times are dependent on the ATF NFA branch.) We will alert you with a tracking number as soon as your suppressor ships to your local FFL/SOT dealer.
- Once the suppressor arrives, you will complete the required ATF paperwork at your local FFL/SOT dealer. This is where you will mail in the $200 check for your tax stamp to the ATF NFA branch. You will not be able to take possession of your suppressor until the ATF has completed the transfer process. This typically takes 9-12 months, depending on the ATF NFA branch.
3. Ways to register your suppressor.
- Register in your Name (requires fingerprints, photos, and notification to be sent to the county sheriff)
- Register to a Trust (requires creating a Trust with a legal writer or a Lawyer, fingerprints & photos for everyone listed on the trust, and notification to be sent to the county sheriff)
- Register to a Corporation; requires the principal or CEO’s approval and the corporation to be in good financial standing (consult your local FFL/SOT dealer to determine the best option for you)