Engineered to Exceed
LWRCI core mission is focused on the relentless pursuit of high-performance firearms; to deliver absolute reliability, consistent accuracy and extreme durability for the warfighter, law enforcement officer and civilian shooter. Using innovative design, disciplined engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and materials technologies— LWRCI products offers the most advanced, the most reliable, durable and best handling rifles and carbines in the world.
Dedicated World-Class Manufacturer
Investing heavily in engineering, the latest advancements in manufacturing processes, research focused on cutting-edge technology, tactics and end-user expectations allows LWRCI to clearly provide a superior version of the original, ground-breaking Stoner design. The application of modern materials science, creative engineering and advanced manufacturing processes results in a rifle with greater reliability, increased longevity and improved ergonomics.
Proven Patented Operating System
The foundation for every LWRCI rifle is our patented, self-regulating, short-stroke piston system. As with all piston rifles the venting of hot gases into the receiver and bolt carrier group are eliminated, improving performance and eliminating the cleaning regime associated with direct impingement rifles. The LWRCI system was the “game-changer” that raised the bar of performance in the industry with improved reliability and ease of maintenance making our short-stroke piston system the envy of the industry.
Commitment To Quality
The components used in our piston system are machined from the superalloy family of steel alloys—used exclusively in aerospace manufacturing where components are subjected to extreme conditions. Because superalloys withstand extremely high temperatures without losing their strength or becoming fatigued—they’re an ideal choice for our advanced piston system. Quality is not just a concept at LWRCI, it’s our commitment. You’ll feel it the first time you pick up and shoulder an LWRCI firearm. Form, fit and function built for you. High performance—personified.
Premium LWRCI Barrel
Unlike most AR brands, outsourcing is not an option. LWRCI manufactures its own cold hammer-forged barrels to ensure the same high standards as our guns with a quality we can confidently stand behind. Each barrel is manufactured out of 41V45 steel alloy treated with NiCorr™ surface conversion technology. The cold hammer forging process compacts a gundrilled barrel blank over a mandrel using pressure rotary hammers. This forms a perfect rifling devoid of tool marks, stronger and denser than any other process. LWRCI barrels stand up better to extreme use than standard barrels without degradation of accuracy or loss of velocity. Our NiCorr™ surface conversion is permanently lubricious, harder wearing, more heat and corrosion resistant than hard chrome barrel surfaces.
Every detail counts. LWRCI uses a patented nickel-alloy coating on all of our bolt carriers, barrel extensions, hammers and triggers to provide superior protection from the elements. These coatings create a greaseless, permanently lubricious surface that’s harder than the substrate itself and unlike chrome, conventional coatings and applied lubricants, it never rubs off, thins out or builds up residue.
LWRCI “Step Up” Attributes
- Monoforged upper receivers with integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter.
- Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver—bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the rifle.
- Proprietary LWRCI nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
- LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group–investment casters are x-rayed for imperfections, nickel-boron coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
- LWRCI Manufactures 90% of the parts on its rifles, ensuring absolute quality control and manufacturing consistency.
- LWRCI offers Cerakote finishes applied in-house. The ceramic based thermoset epoxy finish is extremely durable, abrasion resistant and perfectly colored. LWRCI standard offerings are Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Patriot Brown (PBC) and Olive Drab Green (ODG)
If you are looking to own the most technologically advanced rifle—the choice is clear. LWRCI High-Performance Firearms.