Bringing you a premium quality holster for the Glock 34 and 35! The D4 holster meets the requirments that are sought out in a holster — 0.093” Kydex 100, P1 scratch-resistant texture, adjustable retention, routed edges, and open muzzle for threaded barrels and some compensators.
To provide you with a long-lasting holster, its hardware has received an anti-vibration coating to prevent screw backouts and black oxide coating on its metal hardware to reduce light reflection and prevent corrosion.
No longer do you have to buy several holsters to fit your carry needs. You can use the holster with an attachment of your choice since it will accomodate many alternative popular attachments. Holster attachments on the D4 Holster can be switched to the left or right side of the holster by removing the cover plate.
If durability and versatility is what your looking for in a holster, the D4 Glock 34/35 Holster is a perfect fit. The D4 Glock 34/35 Holster comes in either black or E2 tan.
- Adjustable Retention
- Compatible with most (it not all) frame mounted optics such as the Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint P1 Acro, Holosun HS507C, HE507-GR, Vortex Venom and Vortex Viper.
- Engineered Sight Channel for Night Sights and most Suppressor Sights
- Designed to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
- Hole Pattern Incorporates Popular Attachment Methods
- Switchable T-Plate Cover
- Made of 0.093″ Kydex 100
- P1 Scratch Resistant Texture
- Refined and Finished Edges
- This holster will not Gen 5 .40 S&W model Glocks due to a difference in slide thickness.
- Blackhawk Strike Platform
- Bladetech Paddle
- Bladetech Tek-Lok
- Bladetech TMMS
- G-Code Paddle
- Safariland Paddle
- Safariland QLS
- Safariland UBL