The High Speed Gear Adaptable Belt Mounted Rifle Taco in Multicam (13TA10MC) is constructed from injection-molded polymer brackets, heavy-duty nylon, and shock cord lacing to both expand and lock just about any magazine in place.
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
- Securely holds most rifle magazines
- Magazines deploy easily and silently on demand
- Also fits certain radios, flashbangs, and smoke grenades
- Strip of loop fastener sewn inside for additional contact and grip
- ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"