The High Speed Gear Adaptable Belt Mounted Handcuff Taco in Coyote Brown (13DC10CB) will hold almost any brand of handcuff with the adjustable retention strap.
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
- The handcuff retention strap is adjustable in length
- Fits chained and hinged cuffs
- Perfect for field compasses and small tins
- Also fits small radios, such as the BaoFeng UV-5R
- Features our patented TACO® design for adjustable retention
- ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
Dimensions: 3"L x 1.5"W x 3.5"H, .14 lbs
Note: Handcuffs NOT included