This ideal combination of a four-inch slide and barrel with a midsize frame retains full-sized pistol performance in an easily-concealed package. The 9mm pistol ships standard with 15-round capacity and is compatible with all FN 509 magazines with use of a sleeve. The improved controls aid in manipulation, the new improved texturing on the two included backstraps provides better recoil management and a new, flatter faced trigger allows for more controllable trigger press and cleaner break.
- Full-sized performance in a concealed carry package
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- Offered as a non-manual safety model
- Fixed 3-dot green tritium night sight
- Easily racked, combat-style sights
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Improved flatter face trigger
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
Mag Capacity: 15 Rd.
Weight: 26.5 oz.
Barrel Length: 4.0"
Overall Length: 7.4"
Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
Sight Radius: 5.79"