Quality construction and resilience are at the heart of the ZEV Glock 19 Gen5 Duty Stripped Slide w/ RMR Cut - Black, which can allow you to improve the overall reliability of your firearm, thanks to the precise design and choice of materials by the experts at ZEV. A utility-driven coating that is perfect for both new frame builds or for replacing the factory slide of your Glock, this slide can improve not just the durability of your weapon, but the aim, too.
That enhanced construction and resilience are, in large part, thanks to the fact that the slide is entirely machined as a single piece from a 17-4 Stainless steel billet, and then given a black nitride finish that offers a long-lasting and reliable coating. It also has match-grade, precision-milled tolerances that are much tighter than factory-made slides. As a result, it's not only stronger, but it can offer better accuracy and grouping performances once it's installed.
The slide comes with a Torx wrench and two sets of RMR screws, while the RMR cut allows for the installation of red dot sights.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in the ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision-milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- Torx wrench and two sets of RMR screws (tall and short) included
Note: ZEV RMR Cover Plate NOT included.