The risk of your hand slipping away from your pistol while you're manipulating the slide can become a distant memory with the help of replacement slides like the ZEV Glock 19 Gen5 Citadel Stripped Slide w/ RMR Plate - Gray. As well as benefiting from a host of features that improve its accuracy and the comfort of the grip, it's also a stronger replacement than factory-made alternatives thanks to higher tolerances and Rockwell hardness ratings. This is due to the way that the expert manufacturing team at ZEV has tooled it from a single block of 17-4 stainless steel.
At the core of the Citadel slide is the front and rear and angle serrations on the side. These enforce a positive grip, ensuring your hand presses downwards while manipulating the slide, which allows it to keep your grasp from slipping off when you're making press checks or malfunction clearing drills. Meanwhile, consistent barrel lockup improves your accuracy, and there are other benefits like an optic cut and glare-reducing channels, the Citadel slide can improve every aspect of your firearm.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in the ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- RMR adapter plate included