Introducing the ZEV Glock 19 Gen4 Citadel Stripped Slide w/ RMR Plate - Gray, a stainless steel slide designed to enhance the accuracy, reliability, and comfort of handling your pistol by replacing the existing factory-made slide. The Citadel Slide has been machined from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel. The expert manufacturing from ZEV ensures that it offers higher tolerances and Rockwell hardness ratings than factory-made alternatives.
The Citadel is more than just strong, it's also better for your accuracy and for the reliable handling of the slide. For instance, the consistent barrel lockup improves pistol accuracy. The slide also features rear angle serrations that enforce positive grip. As such, by naturally moving your hand downward, it keeps your hand from slipping from the slide, whether you're manipulating it, performing malfunction clearing drills, or making press checks, even when you're not wearing gloves. Add to that glare-reducing channels and an optic cut and the advantages of the Citadel are clear to see.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in the ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- RMR adapter plate included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed