The Omen stripped slide for Gen 5 Glocks.The serrations are placed along the side and top at just the right spots to provide a solid grip while manipulating the slide. Forward windows reduce reciprocating weight, which in turn, reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
The stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. Machined from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy. The ZEV Omen slide has their patented optic cut which features posts allowing for more thread area keeping your optic securely mounted to your slide.ZEV slides weigh less than factory slides, therefore reduce reciprocating weight, which reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement.
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC or PVD coatings offered have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- RMR adapter plate included