The Griffin Armament ATM Glock 19 Gen 3-4 Barrels (GAG19G4TB) are billet machined from 416R chromium stainless steel to exacting tolerances for the ultimate drop-in match performance. 5 axis machining done in a single work holding positions all critical dimensions on the breach ensuring theoretically perfect geometrical relationship of barrel, slide, and locking lug. Chambers are honed and polished to ensure an extremely smooth surface finish and optimal reliability with a wide range of ammunition from training to duty ammo. Two years of research and testing provided the appropriate knowledge to machine the barrel dimensions for perfect fitment; providing the best possible accuracy without sacrificing factory reliability. Designed with concealed carry users in mind, this barrel gives you the utility of accessory and suppressor support while providing uncompromising reliability.
The Micro Carry Comp ( MC²) provides a low signature (resists printing while carrying concealed), fits a wide range of holsters without modification, and provides noticeable recoil reduction for faster more accurate follow-up shots with enhanced overall control of the firearm. The Micro Carry Comp's miniature and the lightweight package has a near-zero perceived effect on the handling and storage of the firearm.
- 416R Prehardened chromium stainless steel for peak accuracy potential through service life
- Compatible with G19 Gen 3 & 4
- 9mm SAAMI-spec chamber
- Black Nitride finish resists surface wear & corrosion while providing increased surface hardness
- ½"-28 threaded muzzle for suppressor or accessory support
- Target crowned muzzle
- Honed and polished chambers to ensure reliable function across a broad range of ammo
- Broach cut rifling for reduced stress and uniformity of the bore
- All critical machining done in single work holding for exacting tolerances and manufacturing consistency from batch to batch.
- 1:10 twist rate
- Overall length : 4.550" / with comp : 4.755"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed