When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof.
- Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Shockproof with rugged one-piece 30mm aluminum alloy tube.
- High recoil caliber rating—tested with .375 H&H Magnum for 1000 rounds.
- Included extra-high 30mm ring puts scope's bore center 40mm above the base height lower 1/3 co-witness. Commonly used for mounting with a Flat Top AR15, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights.
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation:
- 1/2 MOA/Click
- 25 MOA/ rotation
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Paralax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 6.1 inches
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
Customers who bought this item also bought