Steiner 8503 DRS 1X Reflex Battle Sight is engineered for speed, simplicity, and accuracy. The DRS1X is designed for rapid and lethal target engagement at close quarters.
The DRS (Defendu Reflex Sight) is so versatile and effective at close range, we’ve named it after the famed Lt. Colonel William Ewart Fairbairn whose Close Quarters Combat system was designed to rapidly disable an opponent with potentially lethal force. Perfect for tactical operations or home defense, the 1x reflex sight offers three reticles calibrated for speed and accuracy at 7, 25, and 50 yards.
The ultimate CQB sight, it is built with Steiner’s legendary ruggedness. Lightweight, compact, and simple to use.
Window size is .96 x 1.26 in. (height x width).
The overall height is 2.57 in., and it sites 2.35 in. above the rail.
The C2 reticle has three options:
- Singe dot
- Dot and stadia lines
- Dot, stadia lines and close dot
- Rugged Magnesium Body
- Choose From 3 Reticle Options
- Seven Illumination Levels (4 Day/3 Night)
- Adjustable For Windage/ Elevation
- Waterproof/Fogproof/ Shockproof
- Powered By Two (2) Aa Batteries, But Can Operate On One
- 2000+ Hours Of Battery Run Time
- 13-Hour Auto Shutoff
- Co-Witness With Iron Sights Or Use With Any Multiplier
||3 reticle modes
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:
||Two AA (can run on one)