- Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA
- LaRue Tactical LT-660 Mount
Inside the Aimpoint Micro T-2 (200180), completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that take optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier. The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is ideal as a standalone sight, and thanks to its small size, it can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
The Micro T-2 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-2 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices NVDs but is ideal for 3rd generation Night Vision Technology.
Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device NVD but also when used with Aimpoint 3XMag magnifyer.
With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-2 is ready for round-the-clock use.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-2:
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. 105g including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. 84g
- 1X non-magnifying parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices NVD
- 1 Off position, 4-night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours over 5 years of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet 25 meters
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
- Article number 200170
- Technology ACET Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED Light Emitting Diode totally eye-safe
- Red dot size in MOA minute of angle* 2
- Parallax Absence of parallax - No centering required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility: Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life in hours ** 50 000 over 5 years of continuous use
- Battery life in hours **at NVD settings *** 500 000
- Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch
- Daylight DL settings 1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings 4 NVD
- Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish Hard anodized, semi-matte
- Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, 1/2” at 100yds
- Mounting methods Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Temperature range -45° - +71° C, 50°- +160° F
- Water-resistance - submersible to 25m, 80ft.
- Radioactive components used None
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
*** Night Vision Device.
The LaRue LT-660 Mount for Aimpoint Micro/CompM5 (11465) is one of the brand's most popular mounts and comes in three different heights for a range of setups depending on your needs. Like the rest of the LaRue mounts in the series, the design is precision-machined from a single block of aluminum for lightweight and durable properties. And it comes finished in a black anodized exterior making it the ideal accompanist for outdoor situations.
LaRue deliberately created this particular mount for covert operations. The light-absorbent finish offers a highly non-reflective surface, helping to maintain cover in close-quarter situations and those involving the use of flashlights.
The LaRue also features a Speed Lever which quickly provides a return to zero following adjustment. You can rapidly switch out any optical devices mounted on top without any return to zero formats. Simply fit with the supplied mounting screws and Loctite.
Features of the LaRue Tactical LT-660 Mount for Aimpoint Micro/CompM5
- Black anodized construction for covert operations
- Precision-cut from a single block of aluminum
- Non-reflective surface for added discretion
- Supplied with mounting bolts
- Suitable for M4 Carbine, AR-15 Flattop, shotguns, PS90s, and AKs