The Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle (GPNVG) is a wide field-of-view, helmet-mounted Image Intensified (I2) night vision device with white phosphor tube technology for improved target detection and recognition. Low-light and nighttime maneuvers appear more natural in black and white, with added contrast detail in shapes and shadows providing the operator more visual information for assessment and acquisition. White phosphor offer various shades of intensity between black and white (over black and green), resulting in better contrast and depth perception.
The GPNVG uses commercially available 18 mm MX-10160 I2 tubes and is ruggedized for ground applications. Leveraging the design of the Aviation PNVG (AN/AVS-10), the GPNVG’s wide 97° panoramic field-of-view provides increased situational awareness during periods of reduced light and night operations. Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with the included power adapter to provide a low-profile handheld NVG.
- Wide panoramic 97° field-of-view image with no loss of visual acuity in outer channels
- Uses four commercially available 18 mm MX-10160 style I2 tubes
- Interpupillary, tilt and fore & aft adjustments available depending on the system’s bridge
- Available with ANVIS or BNVIS mount for use with multiple helmet and mount configurations
- Modular design for maintenance and support
- Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with the included power adapter to provide a covert handheld NVG
- Optional cold-weather battery pack, with selectable IR beacon, provides better performance in cold temperatures using readily available AA batteries
|L X W X H:
||9.1” x 4.6” x 4.1”
||28.2 oz (800 g) without accessories
||≥8hrs.at25°C(77°F) on (4) DL123, with low-profile battery pack
≥ 8 hrs. at 25 °C (77 °F) on (4) AA, with cold weather battery pack
||4 DL123 or 4 AA
||Snap-on diopter windows ranging from +0.5 to -2.5
|FIELD OF VIEW:
||97° (±0.2°) horizontal by 40° (±0.2°) vertical
||18 in. (45 cm ±3 cm) to infinity (Each objective offers independent focus)
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: Export is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Epichlorohydrin, Phenyl, Hydrazine or Cumene) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.