NAR Trauma Shears Overview
The North American Rescue Medical Trauma 7.25" Shears (ZZ-0063) are built for safety, efficiency, and are made with premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness. These shears let tactical healthcare professionals get the job done, and get it done right. The paramedic shears have a serrated lower edge that allows them to cut through the toughest materials. Soft-Grip, non-slip contoured handles provide maximum control, even when wet. The shears feature a clothing lift lip with a rounded tip that provides the utmost in patient safety.
Medical Shear Specifications:
- SEL#: 09MS-01-SHER
- Premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness
- Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials
- Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for ultimate patient safety
- Soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles for maximum control even when wet
- Unique all-over black color
- Includes an O2 wrench
- L 7.25 in. x W 3.7 in. x D 0.4 in.
- Weight: 2 oz
NSN #: 6515-01-538-9276