NAR Nitrile Medical Gloves Overview
The North American Rescue Medical Nitrile Examination Gloves (ZZ-1061) is made of 100% Nitrile material which is free of the allergens found in standard latex gloves. The Nitrile gloves are engineered to provide users with high performance by offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. They feature textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability. These powder-free, ambidextrous gloves come in 25 pre-packaged pairs per bag. Designed for single-use only.
First Responders Glove Specifications:
- Individually wrapped pairs for convenient rapid deployment
- Textured for improved wet and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard nitrile gloves
- Powder free, Form fitting
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Blue color
- Non-sterile, Single Use Only
- Length: 11.8 in.
- Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
- Palm Thickness (mils): 6.0
- Finger Thickness (mils): 8.0
- Packaged (25 pairs): L 4.75 in. x W 6 in. x D 4 in.
- Individual pair: L 2.5 in. x W 1 in. x D .8 in.
- Weight: 16.1 oz
Customers who bought this item also bought