The North American Rescue SRO Crisis Response Kit in Black (85-0417) provides a School Resource Officer with medical products to treat penetrating trauma and severe bleeding. This kit provides some of the necessities to where the SRO can administer self-aid or to other injured individuals.
- Designed to provide School Resource Officers with the essential life-saving equipment to begin treating injured victims until medical personnel arrive
- For the treatment of multiple victims with moderate to severe injuries
- 4 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, BLK
- 4 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 4 x NAR 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™)
- 4 x NAR 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™)
- 1 x NAR Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x CPR Microshield
- 1 x roll Surgical Tape, 2 in.
- 5 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x NAR 7.25 in. Trauma Shears
- 2 x Permanent Marker
- 2 x Survival Blanket
- Packaged: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 5.1 lb