NAR Eagle First Aid Kit Overview
The North American Rescue Eagle IFAK with Combat Gauze (85-0189) is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that contains essential equipment needed for first aid. The Eagle IFAK offers both MOLLE/PALS and 2.25" belt attachment options all in one platform. The compact size reduces the space requirement needed when attaching to a vest or belt. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand. The kit has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag.
Eagle IFAK Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
Medical Kit Specifications:
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
NSN #: 6515-01-538-9276