The M-FAK, North American Rescue's Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast, or other traumatic injuries. The M-FAK Resupply Kit is a convenient way to ensure that you have all of the equipment necessary to restock your nylon kit as consumable items are used. Each resupply kit comes in a resealable plastic bag for convenient storage and the label includes a checklist option so that you can note which items have been removed from the resupply.
- Convenient resupply for the Basic Mini First Aid Kit (M-FAK)
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast, or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Labeled with checkboxes for easy identification of consumed items
- Resealable plastic bag for easy access and storage
- Treatment pack out option: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- L 7 in. x W 6 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 9.6 oz