North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 Tourniquet Case with Shirt Shield in Ranger Green (80-0946) was designed to provide personnel the ability to carry a tourniquet that can be easily mounted and quickly accessed. The NAR Rigid Tourniquet Case includes a shirt shield that helps prevent undue wearing. The case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, and can be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud.
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Includes a Shirt Shield complete with mounting hardware to protect your uniform shirt from undue wear caused by the friction from the windlass clip
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T® Gen 7 (sold separately)
- H 5.88 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 5.36 oz