The North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Kit with Combat Gauze LE (85-0834) offers users the option to keep medical supplies accessible without adding bulk to the belt. The ankle holster was designed with a lightweight, water-resistant ripstop nylon frame and pouches to keep the items dry and secure. It also features a soft, breathable fabric that helps with moisture wicking on the interior for extended user comfort. The ankle holster and trauma kits are designed to be one size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility. The contents of the ankle holster can be accessed one-handed, with either hand quickly and easily for rapid deployment.
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, Emergency Trauma Dressing, and Gauze/Hemostatic
- Advanced breathable materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water-resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- Quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- 1 x Ankle Trauma Holster
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Black
- 1 x Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- L 17.65 in. x H 6.5 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 8.25 oz