North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 Tourniquet Case with Cover in Black (80-0485) was designed to provide personnel the ability to carry a tourniquet that can be easily mounted and quickly accessed. The NAR Rigid Tourniquet Case includes a cover that helps protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look. The case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, and can be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud.
- Allows personnel to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on the duty/patrol/pistol belt to have lifesaving equipment on their person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Injection Molded Nylon Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID Case designed to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cover is made of Hypalon One-Piece Construction
- Lightweight construction
- Comes with a cross to identify it as medical equipment
- Completely covers the tourniquet when being stored
- Cover Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- NOTE: Accommodates the C-A-T® Gen 7 Tourniquet (sold separately)
- L 6.75 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight with C-A-T® (Sold Separately): 7 oz
- Weight without C-A-T®: 4.5 oz