North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet Elastic Holder in Multicam (30-0186) securely holds a C-A-T Tourniquet on a molle vest or gear and allows for easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors with end tuck instead of button snap. The Elastic Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open hood design to completely clear the TQ for removal up down or outward.
Note: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included).
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style strap with tuck finish eliminating the need for a button snap. Versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt for rapid & easy access
- Easy-open quick release hood
- Extended elastic body for TQ release outwards under pressure
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- L 7 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 2 oz