The North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Kit (30-0177T) offers users the option to keep medical supplies accessible without adding bulk to the belt. The ankle holster was designed with a lightweight water resistant ripstop nylon frame and pouches to accommodate and safely secure a C-A-T®Tourniquet, an ETD™ and an additional gauze or hemostatic dressing . Features include a soft, breathable fabric interior that helps with moisture wicking for extended user comfort. One size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility.
- Holster Only (medical equipment not included)
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment with quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, ETD™ and gauze/hemostatic dressing
- Advanced materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- L 17.75 in. x H 4 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Weight: 2 oz