NAR 4" Flat Responders Dressing Overview
The North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing 4" Flat (30-0171) is a sterile pressure bandage that delivers extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption. The bandage features include a high-quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad and easy-to-use hook & loop securing device with no confusing pressure bars or hooks. The Quick grip roll control system prevents the dressing from unrolling if dropped and allows for simple application. The pressure bandage comes in vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging and has the NAR's signature Red Tip Technology® easy-open tear notches.
Medical Bandage Specifications:
- Sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- High-quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Easy-to-use hook & loop securing device without confusing pressure bars or hooks
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaged in a streamlined flat configuration
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz