NAR QuikClot Bleeding Control Roll Dressing Overview
The North American Rescue QuikClot Bleeding Control Roll Dressing (30-0164) is the premier gauze available to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions. The Bleeding Control Dressing works fast by accelerating the body’s natural clotting process using a proprietary, inert, inorganic material impregnated into an easy-to-use gauze that will not break down or fall apart under pressure. The Bleeding Control Dressing helps blood clot up to five times faster than blood on its own, and it can control bleeding within minutes of application. The product is lightweight and small but contains 3 in. x 4 feet of hemostatic-impregnated gauze in a rolled configuration for rapid bleeding control.
Hemostatic Bandage Specifications:
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Utilizes the same inorganic component as QuikClot Combat Gauze® which is used by the US Military to control severe bleeding
- Fast-acting technology
- Easy to apply on superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions
- Inert and Non-allergenic
- 3 in. x 4 ft roll configuration
- Packaged – H 5 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 0.5 in.
- Gauze – L 4 ft x W 3 in.
- Weight – 0.5 oz