North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet Holder in Olive Drab Green (30-0053) securely holds a C-A-T Tourniquet on a molle vest or gear and allows for easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors with end tuck instead of button snap. The protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
Note: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included).
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Max belt width for horizontal mount: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 1.26 oz