1 North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 Tourniquet Case w/ Cover - Ranger Green
1 North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet CAT - Tactical Black
CAT Tourniquet Holder Overview
North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 Tourniquet Case with Cover in Ranger Green (80-0487) was designed to provide personnel the ability to carry a tourniquet that can be easily mounted and quickly accessed. The NAR Rigid Tourniquet Case includes a cover that helps protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look. The case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, and can be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud.
- Allows personnel to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on the duty/patrol/pistol belt to have lifesaving equipment on their person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Injection Molded Nylon Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID Case designed to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cover is made of Hypalon One-Piece Construction
- Lightweight construction
- Comes with a cross to identify it as medical equipment
- Completely covers the tourniquet when being stored
- Cover Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- NOTE: Accommodates the C-A-T® Gen 7 Tourniquet (sold separately)
- L 6.75 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight with C-A-T® (Sold Separately): 7 oz
- Weight without C-A-T®: 4.5 oz
Combat Application Tourniquet Overview
The North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet CAT in Tactical Black (30-0001) a true one-handed tourniquet that can cease blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage. The C-A-T® utilizes a durable windlass system with a patented free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place. A hook and loop windlass retention strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation. The C-A-T®’s unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- Awarded as one of the “Top 10 Greatest Inventions” by the U.S. Army
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Used by both conventional and Special Operation forces
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- True, one-handed application tourniquet
- Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding
- Recommended by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Designed to perform in all weather conditions
- Small and cost-effective
- Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,842,067 and 7,892,253
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Reinforced windlass rod with increased diameter for enhanced strength and aggressive ribbing for improved grip
- Bilateral windlass clip for rapid windlass lock and bilateral buttress for added strength
- Enhanced windlass strap changed to tactical gray and sonic welded to clip for constant contact providing safe windlass security and a place to document the application time
- Reinforced stabilization plate with beveled contact bar
- Signature red elliptical tip (Red Tip Technology®) provides visual cue during application
- Patented free-moving internal band for true evenly distributed circumferential pressure
- Packaged: L 6.5 in. x W 2.4 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Open Length: 37.5 in.
- Weight: 2.7 oz