1 North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet Holder - Multicam
1 North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet CAT - Tactical Black
CAT Tourniquet Holder Overview
North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet Holder in Multicam (30-0059) securely holds a C-A-T Tourniquet on a molle vest or gear and allows for easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors with end tuck instead of button snap. The protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
Note: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Max belt width for horizontal mount: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 1.26 oz
Combat Application Tourniquet Overview
The North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet CAT in Tactical Black (30-0001) a true one-handed tourniquet that can cease blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage. The C-A-T® utilizes a durable windlass system with a patented free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place. A hook and loop windlass retention strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation. The C-A-T®’s unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- Awarded as one of the “Top 10 Greatest Inventions” by the U.S. Army
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Used by both conventional and Special Operation forces
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- True, one-handed application tourniquet
- Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding
- Recommended by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Designed to perform in all weather conditions
- Small and cost-effective
- Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,842,067 and 7,892,253
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Reinforced windlass rod with increased diameter for enhanced strength and aggressive ribbing for improved grip
- Bilateral windlass clip for rapid windlass lock and bilateral buttress for added strength
- Enhanced windlass strap changed to tactical gray and sonic welded to clip for constant contact providing safe windlass security and a place to document the application time
- Reinforced stabilization plate with beveled contact bar
- Signature red elliptical tip (Red Tip Technology®) provides visual cue during application
- Patented free-moving internal band for true evenly distributed circumferential pressure
- Packaged: L 6.5 in. x W 2.4 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Open Length: 37.5 in.
- Weight: 2.7 oz