The Diamondback—loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
- 3.5-10x50 riflescope is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Fully Multi-Coated
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Single-Piece Tube
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Hard Anodized Finish
- Precision-Glide Erector System
- Capped Reset Turrets
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Magnification: 3.5-10 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.3 inches
- Field of View: 35.8-13.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 12.5 inches
- Weight: 16.2 ounces