The Steiner M7Xi 4-28x56mm Riflescope with MSR2 Reticle in coyote brown (8720-MSR2) is based on the M5Xi which has been used by Special Forces around the globe and has a highly successful performance. The M7Xi 4-28x56 is setting a new benchmark as an ultimate long-range riflescope with a 7x zoom and an impressive field of view (1.42-9 m at 100 m). The 7x zoom gives the operator more flexibility and a higher resolution for all distances while the large field of view and the outstanding optical quality create a perfect overview of the surroundings at all times. The M7Xi has a short overall length to accommodate clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices).
- Short overall length
of the scope creates more rail space for clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices) for superior operational capabilities in any combat situation.
- Low profile turrets
provide outstanding situational awareness and additional mounting options for add-ons and accessories.
- Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment
is easy and immediate for repeated accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel and second rotation indicator.
- One-Piece 34mm Tube
Increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
MSR2 Reticle Features:
- Optimized functionality out to ultra-long shooting distances
- Aiming usability starting from the lowest magnification and very close ranges. Heavy bar scaling offer close-range aiming reference
- Clear traditional feel in midrange 10...15x magnifications. Details needed for finest precision available in 20x and above
- Numbered bars and hashmarks for general observing down to very lowest magnifications: scale in both horizontal and vertical axis
- Center cross area optimized to highest magnification powers - center cross hashmarks and dot offer precision without distraction
- Modern FFP scope large variation of apparent reticle size exploited: a truly functional multipurpose reticle trough whole magnification range
|Objective Lens Diameter
||1st - FFP
|Field of View @ 100 m.
||3.54 in. (90 mm)
|Diopter Adjustment Range
||-2 to +2
|Wind/Elevation Click Value
||1 cm (0.1 mrad)
|Elevation Range @100 m
||250 cm / 26 mils
|Windage Range @100 m
||50 m at low end
|Operating Temperature Range
||-46°C to +64°C
||Submersible to 20 m (66Feet)