The Steiner M7Xi 4-28x56mm Riflescope with MSR2 Reticle in black (8719-MSR2) is based on the successful performance of the M5Xi which has been used by Special Forces around the globe. The M7Xi 4-28x56 with a 7x zoom and an impressive field of view (1.42-9 m at 100 m) sets a new benchmark as the ultimate long-range riflescope. The 7x zoom gives the operator more flexibility and a higher resolution for all distances while the large field of view and the outstanding optical quality create a perfect overview of the surroundings at all times. The M7Xi has a short overall length to accommodate clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices).
- Short overall length
of the scope creates more rail space for clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices) for superior operational capabilities in any combat situation.
- Low profile turrets
provide outstanding situational awareness and additional mounting options for add-ons and accessories.
- Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment
is easy and immediate for repeated accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel and second rotation indicator.
- One-Piece 34mm Tube
Increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
MSR2 Reticle Features:
- Optimized functionality out to ultra-long shooting distances
- Aiming usability starting from the lowest magnification and very close ranges. Heavy bar scaling offer close-range aiming reference
- Clear traditional feel in midrange 10...15x magnifications. Details needed for finest precision available in 20x and above
- Numbered bars and hashmarks for general observing down to very lowest magnifications: scale in both horizontal and vertical axis
- Center cross area optimized to highest magnification powers - center cross hashmarks and dot offer precision without distraction
- Modern FFP scope large variation of apparent reticle size exploited: a truly functional multipurpose reticle trough whole magnification range
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Focal Plane||1st - FFP|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|
|Field of View @ 100 m.||1.42-9 m|
|Eye Relief||3.54 in. (90 mm)|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||-2 to +2|
|Wind/Elevation Click Value||1 cm (0.1 mrad)|
|Elevation Range @100 m||250 cm / 26 mils|
|Windage Range @100 m||60 cm|
|Parallax/Focus||50 m at low end|
|Operating Temperature Range||-46°C to +64°C|
|Waterproof/Fogproof||Submersible to 20 m (66Feet)|
Customers who bought this item also bought