The SpecterDR by ELCAN is a revolutionary optical design that combines the best of close combat and precision fire ranging features into a single, low profile dual-field-of view DFOV sight. SpecterDR 1.5-6x, with its dual-role capability gives machine gun operators and designated marksmen a sweeping 1.5x view of the battlefield for target acquisition, then allows instant switching to 6x for accurate, long range precision fire and suppression.
Situational awareness in both magnifications is improved with wider viewing angles and unmatched light transmission in low light conditions. SpecterDR 1.5-6x can be ordered with 5.56, 7.62 or .50Cal variable illuminated night vision compatible reticles as well.
Carry the one and only combat sights that switches between CQB and precision ranged fire mode – in the blink of an eye.
- Dimensions 7.25” x 3” x 3”
- Magnification 1.5x / 6x
- Field of View 16° @ 1.5x mag / 4° @ 6x mag
- Weight 700 grams 1.54 lbs
- Entrance Pupil Diameter 42.4 mm 1.67”
- Exit Pupil Diameter 7 mm 0.275”
- Eye Relief 70 mm 2.75”
- Battery DL1/3N 3V Lithium 300 hours min @ max brightness
- Combat Modes
- CQB 1.5x with Red Dot “Both-Eyes-Open”
- Long Range 6x with ballistic drop reticle
- Machine Gun 6x with Red Dot and ranging mount
- Iron Sight Heavy Rain and Emergency Defence
Customers who bought this item also bought