Whether utilizing the Red Dot in 1x magnification or the ranging reticle in 4x mode, the SpecterDR™ DFOV sight provides ultra-wide viewing angles for optimal situational awareness and unmatched low-light performance. The SpecterDR™ DFOV sight allows the user to safely and effectively transition in and out of building for close quarter or extended range without changing sights.
The 1x FOV provides a generous viewing angle 24° in the 1-4x version and an extremely fast, "both eyes open" target acquisition capability.
The 4x FOV provides a range compensating reticle, long-range target identification and precision marksmanship capability.
The two unique fields-of-view are easily and quickly interchanged by means of the patent-pending, locking lever mechanism on the side of the optical housing.
- Switches instantly from close combat 1x to telescopic 4x
- Integrated back-up iron sights are bore sighted to scope
- Eye relief Cheekweld and bore sighting remain constant
- Large, low light exit pupil remains constant
- High efficiency coatings for extended low light performance
- Integrated lever-lock mount for optimum weight reduction
- Rugged, Reliable Performance
- Shock Protected Precision Optics
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Length: 153mm 6"
- Width: 76mm 3"
- Height: 76mm 3"
- Weight: 640g 1.41lbs
- Illumination Source: Battery-powered LED 650nm
- Illumination Settings: 5 intensity levels
- Reticle: 5.56, 7.62 STD
- Eye Relief: 70 mm 2 ¾ "
- Field of View: 24° 6
- Axis Height: 39mm 1.53"
- Exit Pupil: 8 mm 0.275"
- Zeroing Range: ±60 MOA
- Movement per Click: 1/2 MOA
- Mount Capability: MIL-STD-1913
- Mount Attach: Dual Levers
- Rain Sights: Yes, Modular
- Aiming Point: 6 MOA dot 1.5 MOA dot
- Operating Temp: -40 to +65°C -40 to 140°F
- Storage Temp: -40 to +85°C -40 to 180°F
- Waterproof: 66ft for 2 hours
- Shockproof: 450 g's
- Battery / Life: DL 1/3 N / Min 300 hrs @ max brightness
- Finish: Anodized with chemically resistant rubber casing
Customers who bought this item also bought