The Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK +2/3 base pad works on GLOCK models 19/23. This base pad will add 3 extra rounds in 9mm and 2 extra rounds in 40 Caliber to the magazine. This base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI GLOCK base pad is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. It uses a patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field-stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. The one-piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long-lasting color. All machining and manufacturing are done in the USA.
- Overall weight 0.8oz.
- Length, 1/2 inch.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Works only on high-cap double stacked GLOCK OEM magazines.
- Holds 15+1 rounds of 40S&W.
- Holds 18+1 rounds of 9mm.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.