The Magpul® PMAG 10 Round GL9 GLOCK Magazine (MAG801-BLK) is made for those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired. The GL9 PMAG adheres to the proven Magpul PMAG series of GLOCK magazines by providing the same quality and performance. The GL9 is compatible with all standard, compact and sub-compact 9MM GLOCK handguns. With a drop-free design, stainless steel spring and dot matrix panel make the GL9 PMAG a very durable magazine.
- MAG801 compatible with all standard, compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Utilizes the same double-stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Dot-matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free when loaded or empty
Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.