The PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .300 Winchester Magnum based family of cartridges and is compatible with long action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L for the Hunter 700L Stock.
Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes providing an economical, lightweight, durable and reliable single-stack bolt action magazine.
- Compatible with long action AICS Accuracy International Chassis Systems pattern bottom metal and Magnum cartridges built on a 0.530" belted case head such as .300 Winchester, .257 Weatherby, .264 Winchester, .270 Weatherby, 7mm Remington, .300 H&H, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 3.50"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
Note: NOT compatible with .404 Jeffery based cartridges and its derivatives such as the Remington Ultra Magnums RUM/RSAUM and Winchester Short Magnums WSM/WSSM